California DUI Resources
Trusted Member of the State Bar of California
Winner of the Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in Law School
----- Testimonials -----
The DUI Man saved my life! Thank you Mr. Bialys for all you did, I am eternally grateful! W.M.
I got my 2nd DUI in Los Angeles, and was scared out of my mind. Out of everyone I spoke with, the DUI Man was the most knowledgeable and sincere lawyer I spoke with. He got my charges reduced to a wet reckless, and saved my drivers license and my job! Thank you Michael!! S.Y.
I was very scared after getting my first DUI in October, but the DUI Man took care of everything from start to finish, and got my charges dismissed! No clue what I would have done without him, I will refer him to anyone I know that gets a DUI". F.D.
Read More Testimonials >>
5 CRUCIAL QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR LAWYER BEFORE YOU HIRE THEM!
1) What is your experience with DUI Defense?--We all know that experience is everything. A seasoned DUI attorney must have extensive experience in dealing with the DMV as well as being comfortable in the courtroom going up against tough prosecutors and judges.
2) Are you the attorney that will be representing me in the courtroom?--Make sure you do not fall prey to the old bait and switch. When you hire the DUI MAN, You get the DUI MAN, along with my tested and experienced DUI Law Firm! You will never have some brand new associate fresh out of law school show up on your case. We will be in court for ALL your substantive appearances. Together we will work tirelessly on writing your pre-trial motions, arguing them, handling your trial, your DMV hearings, and everything else. Make certain that the lawyer you consult with and hire to defend your case, is the lawyer you get! Remember, when you get a DUI in California, you HIRE THE DUI MAN!
3) Do you only do DUI Cases?--I have said it before and I will say it again. You don't want a jack of all trades and a master of none. This is your life, your driving privileges, your job and your criminal record....You deserve to have an attorney who is a master of DUI Defense, who does nothing but get DUI charges in California reduced or dropped!
4) Are there any hidden fees?--Make sure that you know about all potential costs and fees for your case going into it. The worst thing that can happen is that you are held ransom by your lawyer because of hidden or unexpected fees. The last thing you want is to find out that your lawyer is not prepared to go forward with your case because of additional or unexpected costs that you cannot afford.
5) When can I expect to hear from you as the case progresses?-- The complaint I hear most often is that the lawyer is not responsive to the client. Often clients tell me that the lawyer never calls back, doesn't answer their questions etc. This is your life, it is a serious matter and it should be regarded as such. Make sure the attorney you hire firmly commits to being responsive to you as a client , while handling your matter.
Protect Your Future…Call the DUI Man Direct, 24/7 1-888-384-1489